In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data, Cooperativa Cántabra de Transporte SCL, hereinafter Cocantra , informs you and you expressly agrees that:
The personal data provided by you through this Website, will be incorporated into a file owned by Cocantra , duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection. The purpose of this file is the management of the Users of the Website, the provision of the requested services and, in general, the management, development and fulfillment of the established relationship between Cocantra and those who provide their personal data through the Website.
- You guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and that it has obtained the corresponding authorization toprovide your data to Cocantra for the purposes indicated.
- Regarding the personal data requested through the forms provided for this purpose on the Website, it will be necessary for you to contribute at least, those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data were not provided considered necessary, Cocantra will not be able to accept and manage the request or query made by you on the Website.
- To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you can write to the following Address: Barrio La Verde, s / n, 39608 Herrera de Camargo, Santander (CANTABRIA) indicating as reference "Protection of data"
- On the part of Cocantra , the security levels required for the protection of personal data have been adapted and the technical means at your disposal to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through the Website.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the assumption that you do not want to receive electronic commercial communications in the future by Cocantra , you can express such a wish by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com