Terms and conditions
In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
- Identification data: The owner of the domain (s) is Cooperativa Cántabra de Transporte SCL onwards Cocantra, with address in Barrio La Verde, s / n, 39608 Herrera de Camargo, Santander (CANTABRIA), with CIF F-39027164, registered in the Register of Cooperatives, dated 12/30/1980, folio 583, entry no. 3, Inscription assigned with the nº 144 Sº M.T.
- Use of the website: www.cocantra.com provides access to information and data (hereinafter, "the contents") owned by Cocantra. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Cocantra, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
In any case, Cocantra. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.